For Students Entering OU

Services Regarding Visas and
Living Accommodations

Support Office

The Support Office in the Center for International Education and Exchange (CIEE)provides information on accommodations and helps international students to get their visa.

The Information Room for International Students (IRIS) in the CIEE provides information about financial aid, housing, international exchange activities, and more.


Where we are

Why OU?




Your browser does not support this website's features. Please use the latest version of these browsers: Firefox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer
To download the latest browser versions, please click the links below: