Osaka University Campus Master Plan
The Campus Master Plan was formulated in 2016.
At Osaka University, we have formulated the “Osaka University Campus Master Plan 2016.” (Note: This Master Plan is only available in Japanese.)
- Cover/Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The concept of the campus master plan
- Chapter 2: Clearing up the unique aspects and landscape to develop
- Chapter 3: Expectations to and evaluation and validation of the Campus Master Plan
- Chapter 4: Land use and design concept
- Chapter 5: Management of sustainability and disaster prevention
- Chapter 6: Maintenance management and inheritance of natural resources
- Chapter 7: Campus safety and security - traffic and parking
- Chapter 8: Achieving the concepts
- Chapter 9: Challenges in the future
- Back cover
*In order to view these PDF files, you must install Acrobat Reader.