Osaka University has two facilities that can be used for meetings, small seminars, parties, and other such activities on two of its campuses. On the Toyonaka campus, there is the "Machikane Kaikan" facility and on the Minoh campus, the "Minoh Kaikan" facility.
Outline of the facilities
- 2-story, reinforced concrete structure with a floor space of 1,020 sq. m., constructed in 1995
- The facility has: 1 dining room, 2 meeting rooms, 7 guest rooms, a lounge
Use of the facility
The facility may be used for the following purposes:
- Lectures and workshops regarding education and research at the university.
- Other types of projects recognized as contributing to the development of education and research at the university.
Who can use this facility
Individuals entitled to use this facility are:
- University staff and persons accompanying them
- Individuals introduced by university staff and also having some type of business relationship with the university.
The Dining Facility
- Anyone may use the Dining Room at the Machikaneyama Kaikan.