Obtaining the Osaka University Guidebook
Obtaining Osaka University Guidebook
How to obtain Osaka University Guidebook for the 2022-2023 academic year
(updated: August 3, 2021)
- Document request via Telemail
- Document request via "Mobacho"
- Document request by postal mail
- Document request at a counter
You can also view a digital copy of the Guidebook by clicking here .
1. Admission materials can be requested using the Telemail web page.
2. Document request via interactive voice response
- Make a telephone call to the following number: IP phone: 050-8601-0101
- Input the 6-digit document request number.
|Document name||Document request no.||Shipping cost|
|Osaka University Guidebook||565031||¥215|
3. Then register in accordance with the voice instructions.
* Order items should generally arrive in 3 - 4 days after ship date, but orders may take longer to arrive if this includes Sundays or holidays. Orders may take about a week to arrive due to the region and/or other circumstances regarding shipping of your order. Orders received by 17:30 will be shipped on the day the order is received, while orders received after 17:30 will be shipped the following day. Your request will serve as your reservation until orders have begun being shipped. All orders will be shipped at once when shipments have begun.
* An invoice for the shipping costs will be enclosed with your order . Please pay accordingly. (A separate processing fee is required.)
" Osaka University Application Guidelines " can be requested in addition to the Osaka University Guidebook .
- Click here to request the Guidebook plus the " Application Guidelines. "
Note: The Telemail Customer Center deal with orders and shipment of documents related to steps 1 and 2 above. For additional information, contact the center.
Telemail Customer Center
IP phone: 050-8601-0102 (9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.)
(1) Application via cell phone
Use the bar code below.
(2) Making application by computer
Payment must be made by credit card, but you can request materials at the same rate as in the case of application via cell phone.
Osaka University Guidebook : ¥250
Osaka University Guidebook + Application Guidelines : ¥350
Osaka University Guidebook
Osaka University Guidebook + Application Guidelines : ¥850
How to pay shipping charges
1. Bill-paying service
*The shipping charge will be withdrawn with the phone charge. You
can also pay by credit card. In this case, a handling charge of 50 yen
*Depending on your phone type and price plan, you may not be able to use this service.
2. Paying at a convenience store
After receiving the guidelines, please pay the charge at a convenience store. In this case, a handling charge of 126 yen is needed.
Note : Daigaku Joho Center deals with orders and shipment of documents related to steps 1 and 2 above. For additional information, contact the Center.
Mobacho Customer Center, Daigaku Joho Center
Tel: 050-3540-5005 (9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. on weekdays)
Applicants are requested to send the Admission Division ( Admission Division, Department of Education and Student Affairs, 1-1 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871 ) an envelope with " Request for Osaka University Guidebook " written in red on the front and your postal code, address, and name on the back. Enclose a self-addressed 33.2 cm x 24.0 cm envelope with 250 yen's worth of postage stamps affixed as well as a piece of paper containing your contact information, such as your name, telephone number, and email address.
If you are living outside Japan , please enclose an international return coupon for air mail weighing 250 grams with your request. For more information about airmail services, visit the Japan Post Co. website.
Osaka University Guidebook is available at the Admission Division and the Educational Affairs Section (or Student Affairs Section) of each undergraduate school. (9:00 am ~ 5:00 pm on weekdays)