Accommodations for International Researchers, Students, University Hospital patients and/or their family members
Osaka University has accommodations for individuals -- international or Japanese -- who are engaged in research or study at Osaka University and their families as well as Osaka University Hospital patients and their families.
- Accommodations for long stays: For researchers who stay one month or more (weekly rental is also available)
- Accommodation for short stays: For researchers who stay one month or less
Excluding Niina Dormitory, international students at Osaka University can stay for a maximum of one year in one of the following accommodations.
Toneyama (men's), Seimei (men's), and Momiji (women's) are dormitories for both Japanese and international students.
Residences for International Students & Researchers
- Suita International Student Dormitory (single rooms for male students)
- Niina International Dormitory (single rooms for female students)
- Minoh International Student House (single rooms for both male and female students)
- Minoh International Dormitory 1 (single rooms for both male and female students)
- Minoh International Dormitory 2 (single rooms for female students)
- Tsukumodai International Student Dormitory (single rooms for both male and female students)
- Osaka University International House C Wing, Toyonaka (single rooms, family rooms)
For international researchers who stay no less than 31 nights (up to one year)
For international researchers who stay no more than 30 nights (up to 60 nights)
For researchers engaged in joint research with Osaka University
This facility for Osaka University staff on the Toyonaka Campus has guest rooms, conference rooms, and a restaurant. Applications for using facilities in this building should be made through Osaka University staff.
Residence Reservation System (RSS)
For the following accommodation facilities, please make reservations on the RRS. (from Monday, April 3, 2017)
Residences for International Students (Student Dormitories, International Student Dormitory, Osaka University International House, Wing C, Toyonaka)
Note: Applications for using facilities in these buildings above may not be available on the RSS.
- Osaka University International House A and B Wings, Toyonaka
- Osaka University International House, Suita
- Accommodation for Joint Researchers of the Research Center for Nuclear Physics
- Machikaneyama Facility