Live Locally, Grow Globally

What's NEW

News & Topics

Applications for Kasugaoka House (long-term residence for foreign researchers, etc.) now being accepted


Kasugaoka House is expected to be available for occupancy from June 1, 2010.

Researchers needing a place to stay for a short term (less than a month) may make application from May 1. International researchers needing a place to stay for a long term (a month or more) will be able to make registration for their intended stay from the date in advance of their stay that is equal in the number of days to their planned stay. 

  • For additional information, go here.

For additional information or questions, contact:

Facilities Planning Division, Department of Facilities
Osaka University Administration Bureau

Back to top