Click for more
OUSSEP -- Outline
OUSSEP , O saka U niversity S hort-term S tudent E xchange P rogram, has been designed for students in the 3rd or 4th year of an institution that has a student exchange agreement with Osaka University. An OUSSEP student is enrolled as a Special Auditor for 1 or 2 semesters (approximately half-year or full year) while retaining his/her enrollment status at his/her home university. Participants take special academic lectures taught in English referred to as International Exchange Subjects . Japanese students are also encouraged to take the International Exchange Subjects, so taking these classes provides good opportunities to nurture friendship.
Enrollment status categories
- Special school auditors: students take classes and can earn credits.
Required language ability
Submission of any one of the following is required:
a) TOEFL iBT 80 / IELTS 6.0 or higher
b) Cambridge English with CEFR B2 level or higher
c) Official assessment report (on both receptive and productive skills) of home university’s language center
d) Official certificate/letter which proves English is the medium of instruction at student’s faculty
- From April to August (5 months)
- From April to February (11 months)
- From September to February (6 months). Orientation is conducted in September and classes commerce in October.
- From September to August (12 months ). Classes commerce in October.