OUSSEP -- Outline
Enrollment status categories
- Special school auditors: students take classes and can earn credits.
Required language ability
Submission of any one of the following is required:
a) TOEFL iBT 80 / IELTS 6.0 or higher
b) Cambridge English with CEFR B2 level or higher
c) Official assessment report (on both receptive and productive skills) of home university’s language center
d) Official certificate/letter which proves English is the medium of instruction at student’s faculty
- From April to August (5 months)
- From April to February (11 months)
- From September to February (6 months). Orientation is conducted in September and classes commerce in October.
- From September to August (12 months ). Classes commerce in October.