9. Tekijuku Commemoration Association
Tekijuku Commemoration Association was established in 1952. Its main objective is to honor the achievement of OGATA Koan and his students. One of the objectives of events held is to reveal the tradition of leaning and research in Osaka and share results of new learning and research with people.
For these purposes, a pamphlet, Tekijuku , a pictorial record “OGATA Koan and Tekijuku” and “Research Data on Students” have been published. A “Special Exhibition” and a “Tekijuku Commemoration Lecture” will be held for the public. A “Tekijuku Workshop” is also planned for members so that they can deepen their relationships with one another. It is hoped that many people will apply for membership in the Tekijuku Commemoration Association.
Becoming a member of Tekijuku Commemoration Association :
- There are two types of membership: ordinary and supporting. The annual membership fee for an ordinary member is a contribution of ¥2,000 or more; the annual membership fee for a supporting member is a contribution of ¥10,000 or more. Multi-year membership can also be obtained.
- Members are provided with a membership card and the annual pamphlet Tekijuku . Membership cards are valid for a year. With the card, one can visit Tekijuku and special exhibitions as often as desired.
- Information about events including lectures, special exhibitions and Tekijuku workshops are sent to members.
- Application for membership can be made at the Tekijuku Commemoration Association Office in the Tekijuku Commemoration Center.
Tekijuku Commemoration Association Office
Tekijuku Commemoration Center
Osaka University Hall
Tel : 06-6850-5016
FAX : 06-6850-5015
|Email :||kinenkai[at]tekijuku.osaka-u.ac.jp (Please replace [at] with @.)|