Special Researchers

Recent updates :


Special researchers , please contact the office to which you apply.

Contact list

*Regarding applications to become a special researcher, applicants are asked not to contact JSPS directly. Please contact the staff of the office through which you applied.

Special international researchers and special overseas researchers , please contact:

International Affairs Section, International Affairs Division, Department of International Affairs

Tel : 06-6879-7163
Email : kokusai-koryu-suisin@office.

When using the above email addresses, please add osaka-u.ac.jp to the end of the [incomplete] address noted above.

share !