Research Fellowship for Scientists


Recent updates


Research Fellowship for Scientists
Regarding applications, applicants are asked not to contact JSPS directly. Please contact the staff of the office through which you applied.

JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowships for Research in Japan and Overseas Research Fellowships
Please contact:

International Research Section, International Affairs Division, Department of International Affairs

Tel : 06-6879-7163
Email: intl-res@office.

When using the above email addresses, please add to the end of the [incomplete] address noted above.