Who to contact regarding Misuse of Competitive Research Funds
Compliance Hotline Service
Audit Office, Osaka University (1st floor, Administration Bureau)
Address : 1-1 Yamadaoka, Suita 565-0871
Tel : 06-6879-4071
Fax : 06-6879-4074
Email : kansatsuuhou*ml.office.osaka-u.ac.jp
*If you send information of misuse by postal mail, please write "Reporting" on the front of the envelope.
*When using the above email address, please replace the asterisk [*] with the @ mark.
To report research misconduct, click here.
How to report misuse
- You can notify us by email, phone, fax, postal mail, or in person.
- In order to understand information from an informer correctly and respond it quickly, please use one of the following forms when informing us in writing.
3. Who to contact : Audit Office, Osaka University, 2nd floor of Administration Bureau
4. Hours : 8:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m., 1:00 - 5:15 p.m. Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and other holidays, including December 29 - January 3.
Please be sure to do the following when informing us
- Write down your name, the name of your department/facility, and contact information in the report form.
- Describe details of misuse of research funds or suspicious misuse of research funds at the university.
- You can inform by phone or in person but furnish significant evidence in that case.
- A person in charge may contact you in order to confirm the information.
- Please note that the information will be forwarded to the division responsible so that the operation can be improved if the information is considered not as misuse, but as a general opinion or complaint.
- The confidentiality of the information will be protected under the Act concerning Protection of Personal Information possessed by independent administrative institutions.
- After the acceptance of the information submitted, your name, the name of your department/facility, and contact information will be kept confidential throughout the course of the investigation.
- Your name and other information will not be publicized without your permission.
- Your whistle-blowing will not result in your being treated unfairly.