Procedures for Claiming Retirement Pensions

To former faculty and staff

Persons who worked for Osaka University or Osaka University of Foreign Studies and who participated in the mutual aid pension plan are eligible to receive a mutual aid pension if they meet the requirements for receiving such a pension. However, in order to receive the pension, claim procedures have to be made.
Persons eligible should apply to the branch office of the Federation of National Public Service Personnel Mutual Aid Associations via the office to which they belonged at the end of service or to the office that will decide upon and pay their pension.

Persons for whom Osaka University or Osaka University of Foreign Studies was the last office they belonged to are required to fill out the statement form below regarding the term of coverage below and submit it to the responsible office of Osaka University.
This office of Osaka University will then send them a request form and explanatory documents necessary for claiming their pension. Please read and submit the following:

Osaka Branch Office
Mutual Aid Pension Plan Section, Personnel Division, Department of General Affairs
1-1 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871
Tel: 06-6879-4404

In case of email, the subject line should be: "Retirement aid pension"

share !