Medical treatment and counseling services at the Osaka University Health Care Center

As part of our efforts to provide assistance in joint use and joint research following the Great East Japan Earthquake, Osaka University is accepting researchers and making available space for research to individuals belonging to universities and other educational institutes affected by the earthquake. (Assistance is also being provided by schools. Check with specific schools for further information.)

Coincidentally, Osaka University Health Care Center provides students and researchers who have moved to Osaka University in relation to the assistance mentioned above with the same medical services for diseases, injuries, and mental support as those given to Osaka University members. Please feel free to make use of the centers.

For more information about centers, please go here .

When using a center, please show your student or researcher ID to certify that you are a student or researcher accepted by Osaka University.

For a certification card, please contact one of the Health Care offices noted below.

Business hours : 9:00 a.m. ~12:00 noon, 1:00 ~ 5:00 p.m.

share !