- Researchers Database
- The Researchers Database contains information on virtually all researchers and research at Osaka University, including even the President.
- Prizes and Awards won by OU researchers
- Researchers at Osaka University have won many prizes and awards, both international and domestic.
- Gene Modification Experiments Safety Committee
Law Concerning the Conservation and Sustainable Use of Biological Diversity through Regulations on the Use of Living Modified Organisms -- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology page
- Atomic Energy Research Safety Committee
- Conflict of Interest Committee
The Osaka University publication "Science that Inspires!" presents interviews with some 60 researchers active on the front lines of current research. The interviews span 9 themes such as "Tackling Intractable Diseases," "Nanoscience," "Robots and Humanity," "An Increasingly Complex World and Economy." (Note: This publication is only available in Japanese.)
- Funding Program for World-Leading Innovative R&D on Science and Technology (FIRST Program)
- Osaka University is a leading university when it comes to advanced research.
- COE Programs
- Osaka University is a major player in the "Centers of Excellence" programs established by the Ministry of Education Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
This 46-page publication--in English and in Japanese--introduces readers to exciting initiatives in frontier research