- News & Topics
During the administration of the 2017 February Individual Achievement Examinations on campus
On Saturday, February 25, and Sunday, February 26, 2017, Osaka University will hold the 2017 February Individual Achievement Examinations. (Only the tests for the Faculty of Medicine and the School of Dentistry will be held on Sunday, February 26.)
Consequently, we request the cooperation of all university staff and students as well as persons from outside the university in creating an environment for smooth administration of these tests.
To this end, during the above dates, please observe the following:
- Only persons designated by the testing administrator may be admitted to the area(s) and/or building(s) where testing is taking place.
- Gatherings, demonstrations, and other noisy activities are strictly forbidden.
- Notices may not be posted in any locations other than designated bulletin boards.
- Any business activity not permitted by the university is prohibited (soliciting to apartments, etc.)
- Any and all other types of activities which might hinder or obstruct smooth test administration are strictly forbidden.