Osaka University Research Council provides Academic Support
Osaka University research facilities and centers will provide emergency academic support for individuals associated with universities and research facilities affected by the Great Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake.
Additionally, Osaka University joint-use facilities will accept researchers in joint use and joint research and provide space for research as means of temporary emergency support. Individuals hoping to make use of such services, please contact one or more of the offices noted below.
- Research Institute for Microbial Diseases（Joint Research Center for Microbial Disease）
- Institute of Scientific and Industrial Research (Joint Research Center for Materials and Devices)
- Institute for Protein Research (Joint-use Facilities and Joint Research Center)
- Institute of Social and Economic Research (Behavioral Research Center)
- Joining and Welding Research Institute (Joining and Welding Joint-use Facilities and Joint Research Center)
- Research Center for Nuclear Physics（Sub-atomic Science Research Center)
- Cybermedia Center (Joint Usage / Research Center for Interdisciplinary Large-Scale Information Infrastructures )
- Institute of Laser Engineering (Laser Energy Research Center)
- International Center for Biotechnology