OUSSEP -- Outline
, Osaka University Short-term Student Exchange Program, has been designed for students in the 3rd or 4th year of an institution that has a with Osaka University. An OUSSEP student is enrolled as a Special Auditor for 1 or 2 semesters (approximately half-year or full year) while retaining his/her enrollment status at his/her home university. Participants take special academic lectures taught in English referred to as International Exchange Subjects. Japanese students are also encouraged to take the International Exchange Subjects, so taking these classes provides good opportunities to nurture friendship.
Enrollment status categories
- Special school auditors: students take classes and can earn credits.
Required language ability
TOEFL iBT 80, IELTS 6.0, or equivalent
- From April to August (5 months)
- From April to February (11 months)
- From September to February (6 months). Orientation is conducted in September and classes commerce in October.
- From September to August (12 months ). Classes commerce in October.