- Crisis Management Guidelines, Osaka University
- Please download and view a manual--written in both English and Japanese--of guidelines for crisis management at Osaka University.
- Gaining Overseas Experience
- Global Collaboration Center (GLOCOL) was established in 2007 in order to nurture personnel with greater international mindedness. By coordinating research into global issues with actual cooperation with those working on such issues within and outside of the university, GLOCOL develops education programs to nurture personnel capable of playing a larger role in the real world. In addition to various graduate school minor programs, GLOCOL has established the Fieldwork, Internship and Experience Learning Design Office (FIELDO) to support fieldwork and overseas internships.
- University Exchange Agreements
Osaka University has exchange program agreements with a large number of universities around the world
- International Academic Exchange Network
Osaka University belongs to both APRU and AEARU
- Overseas Centers
- Osaka University has established overseas centers in four countries: the Netherlands, Thailand, China, and the USA