2017 Icho Festival
2017-4-30 (Sun) - 2017-5-1 (Mon)
The Icho Festival is a celebration to welcome new students to Osaka
University. Moreover, it is a celebration of the anniversary of the
university's founding on May 1.
We'll be holding various events according to the schedule noted below in order for individuals from inside and outside of OU learn more about education and research at the university.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Sunday, April 30 ~ Monday, May 1
- Events by undergraduate schools, graduate schools, and research laboratories (opening of on-campus facilities, exhibits, film viewings, performances, etc.)
- Events organized by student clubs (booths, on-stage performances, indoor performances, sports tournaments, etc.)
(Please view the festival website for more information regarding event times and dates.)
Toyonaka and Suita Campuses, Osaka University
- When attending this event, we ask that you please use public
transportation. When moving between the Suita and Toyonaka Campuses,
please use the Inter-Campus Shuttle Bus Service. (Program p.28)
- The Main, East, West, and Senri-mon Gates of the Suita Campus will be open on both days of the Icho Festival. (Program p.27)
• You can view the flyer for the Icho Festival here.
The programs for each undergraduate school, graduate school, and laboratory can be found below (links in Japanese):
- Events on the Toyonaka Campus (pp. 1-8)
- Events on the Suita Campus (pp. 9-19)
- Events such as movie viewing, research presentations, Homecoming Day, and English speech contest (pp. 20-26)
- Access, shuttle bus timetable (pp. 27-28)
For information on events by student organizations, please view the following website:
For additional information, please contact:
General Affairs Division, General Affairs Department (TEL: 06-6879-7014)