Announcement regarding Annual Physical Examinations for all OU Students (2017-18)
2017-4-10 (Mon) - 2017-4-26 (Wed)
All Osaka University students are required to have an annual physical examination at some point during the dates and times outlined below. If you don't get a checkup, you cannot receive a certificate of annual health checkup (which is required for employment, further education, etc.)
In addition, students should note that they must complete the online questionnaire atbefore their checkup (Note: the Health Care Center will be known as the Health Management Division, Support Center for Campus Life from April). The questionnaire can be accessed and completed at your convenience beginning from Saturday, April 1.
Please also note that even students who received an annual physical examination in the autumn of 2016 must take this 2017 annual physical examination.
*For more information, please visit the Health Care Center homepage.
Dates and locations
- Health Care Center, TOYONAKA campus -- Monday, April 10 ~ Thursday, April 13, #71,Toyonaka campus
- Health Care Center, MINOH campus -- Monday, April 17 ~ Tuesday, April 18, #7, Minoh campus
- Health Care Center, SUITA campus -- Wednesday, April 19 ~ Wednesday, April 26 (excluding Saturday and Sunday), #61, Suita campus
- 10:00 a.m. ~ 3:00 p.m.
- 10:00 a.m. ~ 12:00 noon (April 18th (#2) only)
You must bring the following with you to your physical exam:
- Student ID card
- Your "Pee Pole" with your first voided morning urine sample. (A Pee Pole will be available at the Educational Affairs Division of your school.)
The physical examination includes:
(1) Urine Test
(2) Chest X-ray
(3) Blood Pressure Check
(4) Height and Weight Checks
(5) Eye Exam (optional)
(6) Short Interview on Health
For more details on dates and times, please visit the following links
For more information, contact:
Health Care Center, Toyonaka (from April: Health Management Division, Support Center for Campus Life)