2017 Entrance Ceremony
2017-4-3 (Mon) 13:30 -
The 2017 Entrance Ceremony will be held as follows:
Date & time: Monday, April 3, 2017, 13:30~14:30
- The entrance ceremony is for both undergraduate and graduate students.
- After the ceremony, an orientation session for undergraduate students will be held.
Venue: Osaka-Jo Hall (For information regarding access to Osaka-Jo Hall, click here.)
Osaka-Jo Hall Access
- Osakajokoen Station (JR Loop Line): 5 min by foot
- Osaka Business Park Station (Nagahori-Tsurumiryokuchi Subway Line): 5 min by foot
Please note the following important points:
- Please be seated by 13:00.
- Undergraduate Students should bring their notification of acceptance.
- Graduate Students should bring their notification of acceptance or Guidelines for 2017~18 Osaka University Entrance Ceremony from their school.
- Individuals accompanying each student are limited to a maximum of two. Persons accompanying each student should be in possession of an admission ticket. (Tickets for undergraduate students will be sent to their guardian's home. Those for graduate students will be sent from their individual school or given to them by hand.) Please note that individuals not bearing an admission ticket may be refused entrance to the venue. In the case that there is no more seating available, you may be denied entrance.
- Please use public transportation when coming to the venue.
- Please refrain from dropping off or picking up passengers by car at the venue.
For additional information, please contact:
General Affairs Division, Department of General Affairs, Osaka University